Meet the Team
Our talented and friendly team members are the best at what they do.
President, CEO and Co-Founder
Katherine Scott finds great fulfillment in serving people through business ownership and operations.
With years of experience managing day to day operations of small businesses in various industries such as non-profits, education, and even plumbing, Katherine brings high quality, dedicated service to supporting her clients and their needs. Katherine’s detail-oriented and comprehensive approach to any task enables her to deliver results.
Katherine considers customer service to be the top priority for all client interactions and integrates these values into her daily activities.
CIO and Co-Founder
Nathan Scott is passionate about helping people find the right technological solutions to improve their businesses and lives.
As a Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) with over 10 years’ experience in the IT industry, he has proven successful in numerous profitable projects, happy customers, and opportunity generation.
As a gifted communicator, he is dedicated to building strong relationships through versatility, adaptability, and commitment to transforming opportunity into success.
Bill Fischer prefers to keep his profile strictly to the technical and you may find his experience in a nutshell below. However, we can tell you his passion is in Data Recovery and making movie references while sharing a rare cigar.
- ISO trained and operated
- Data recovery, with clean room environment
- Professional in SOC3 guidelines
- Data Retrieval from: hard drives, both mechanical, solid state, and hybrid, iPhone, Android, Blackberry, iPad, RAID systems and other assorted media.
- Forensic analysis and litigation support.
- Network Operations, Forensics
- Built, maintained, and managed all support incidents for a proprietary electronic discovery platform.
- Provided all training, documentation, and technical support to government, law firms, and corporate entities.
- Responsible for all network operations from backbone to user workstations.
- Provided forensic analysis and collection using EnCase and FTK for both internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the design, build, and maintenance of all network hardware and software platforms.
- Extensive experience with Compaq, HP, IBM, Dell, Cisco, Gateway, Sonicwall, D-Link, Netgear, 3-Com, and many other hardware platforms.
- Maintained Sonicwall and HP preferred vendor status.
- Setup, develop and maintain SonicWALL preferred partner relationship.
- Setup and maintain authorized onsite Compaq Service Center.
- Maintain Microsoft Solution Provider status.
- VOIP, WAN, SAN and other networking services. Design, build and maintain Cisco CCIE training lab.
Certifications: MCSE, CCNA, MCP, A+, Server+, Network+, Security+, Storage+, CFA, CSSA, Cisco Sales Expert, Fortinet NSE
Cathy Scott manages our client’s invoicing and accounts receivable. She is a proficient communicator and organized individual who keeps things on track.
IT & Account Specialist
As part of the Queen Consulting team, Mike is one of the go-to IT guys for solving problems and making sure all our clients’ technology is up and running flawlessly. He takes care of our support tickets and pressing tech issues.
He also works behind the scenes, with proactive maintenance to prevent problems from happening.
He recently completed his AAS degree in cybersecurity from LFCC and is excited to be working in the world of IT!
Michael has been working with computers ever since he got one in High School.
At first he took them apart, but he figured out to how to fix them. Soon he was fixing computers wherever he found them, eventually culminating in his current six years in the field (professionally speaking).
He has moved from government contractor to the private field, and looks forward to years of helping improve the computers and networks of Queen Consulting’s clients.
Technical Support Specialist
Nicholas has a passion for solving computer problems and improving the efficiency of tasks done on computers.
No matter what field he was in, he always loved fixing computer issues and reducing the amount of repeatable work his coworkers do. Computers have been a part of his life since his earliest memories and teaching himself how to solve a new issue is a hobby of his.
He has recently transitioned from working for a State Department to the Private Sector in IT and is loving the change.
Senior Systems Architect
David is a truly creative technologist with extensive experience in IT Systems design – integration and support, eCommerce development and management, semiconductor equipment manufacturing, Audio Video integration and production.
Even before the time of the World Wide Web, the internet has been used to share information. David has been involved since the early days of modern computing. Today he works with PCs, Macs, Linux and numerous data centers as well as mobile devices and embedded systems.
Technical Support Specialist
Have you had the pleasure of meeting Daniel Traina, yet? Daniel has worked in several different fields and industries, including manufacturing, construction, and customer service. And, before deciding to join us in the IT sector, he was part of the team that builds Costco’s all over the United States!
Through his experience, Daniel has found that he gets the most fulfillment from helping others through customer service, engaging his brain in problem solving, and working with a knowledgeable and fun team.
He’s excited to join the Queen Team to put his skills to use in the world of IT and cybersecurity. And enjoy the added perk of spending time in his new home in gorgeous Northern Virginia.
Technical Support Specialist
Matthew Camp is a creative and passionate man of many talents. Over the years he found himself fixing computers for friends and relatives and is delighted to have the opportunity to formally make that his work with Queen.
Customer service is of paramount importance and effective communication is the key to forging an awesome customer experience and a satisfied customer environment. It is his privilege to bring these and much more to the Queen team.