In this Period of Economic Crisis, Maybe it’s Time You Took a CLOSER LOOK at What You’re REALLY Getting for the Money
You’re Spending on IT Services and Support
If someone could prove to you that tens of thousands of dollars were being unintentionally “stolen” from your organization – while simultaneously exposing you to hard losses that could stack up to the millions – wouldn’t you want them to tell you about it?
Here Are A Few Of The Ways Money Is “Unintentionally” Exiting Your Organization
- Grossly Inadequate Data Compliance And Cyber Security Protections that cost your company thousands – if not millions – of dollars due to loss of data and downtime you can’t get back.
- Chronic IT “Glitches” And Downtime increasing the chances of mistakes, missed deadlines, sloppy work, and low morale. Not to mention your employees spending more time dealing with a system that doesn’t work than they do helping your customers.
- “Maverick” Spending, Poor Utilization And Undisciplined Planning leaving your company looking more like an old quilt of
We Deliver a Profit-Centric Approach to IT for CEOs like You
My name is Nathan Scott, CTO & Solutions Manager at Queen Consulting & Technologies. On the surface, we appear to be “just another” IT firm, but what we really deliver to CEOs like you is a profit-centric approach to IT. Our deliverable is MONEY, EFFICIENCY and peace of mind (SECURITY). Our approach is unique: We ensure your IT systems and investments actually drive profitable growth and shareholder value, not just “make your computers work.”
I can assure you of this: Like Sherlock Holmes, I have never failed to find significant and preventable losses that were occurring in the companies I’ve audited – and it’s my firm belief that right now, this very minute, such losses are occurring in YOUR organization. You ARE being underserved and left unprotected. If you have even a sneaking suspicion that even some of this is true, at what point would it be irresponsible to be “too busy” to investigate it?
Curious? Let’s Schedule a Brief 10-Minute Call to Discuss
The next step is simple: call my office at (540) 999-4357 and reference this letter to schedule a brief 10 to 15-minute initial consultation. My personal assistant has been notified to look for your call and will put you through immediately. You may also send me an e-mail to [email protected] or on my Calendly at calendly.com/nathan-scott-qct
On this call we can discuss your unique situation, any concerns you have and of course, answer any questions you have about us. If you feel comfortable moving ahead, we’ll schedule a convenient time to conduct our proprietary 7-Point IT Systems Assessment.
This Assessment can be conducted 100% remote with or without your current IT company or department knowing (we can give you the full details on our initial consultation call). At the end of the Assessment, you’ll know:
- Where you are overpaying (or getting underserved) for the services and support you are currently getting from your current IT company or team.
- Whether or not your systems and data are truly secured from hackers and ransomware, and where you are partially or totally exposed.
- If your data is actually being backed up in a manner that would allow you to recover it quickly in the event of an emergency or ransomware attack.
- Where you are unknowingly violating NIST, HIPPA, GDPR, or CMMC Compliance.
- How you could lower the overall costs of IT while improving communication, security and performance, as well as the productivity of your employees.
Fresh eyes see things that others cannot – so at a minimum, our free Assessment is a completely cost and risk-free way to get a credible third-party validation of the security, stability and efficiency of your IT systems.
Call Us: (540) 999-4357
Nathan Scott, PMP and CMMC Registered Practitioner
Chief Technology Officer, and Co-owner Queen Consulting and Technologies
Author, 10 IT Risks You Should Know About
Complete This Form To Set Up your free CMMC level 1 Gap Assessment and Pen Test
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.