Is this You?
Are you a small Government Contractor that is sick of IT problems interrupting your business operations, incurring unexpected expenses, or living with anxiety over the state of your cybersecurity and compliance?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
Our clients typically have 10 to 60 workstations (some have up to 110), and rely on their computers, network, programs, and Internet for daily operations.
Most of our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational.
They represent several industries, but usually they have contracts with State and/or Federal Government and are located in Northern Virginia.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current systems seem to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You need to plan and budget for IT needs, a growing company, turnover, and better performance of your systems to mesh properly with operations.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up and secure.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely securely and effectively.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
Fill Out This Form To Reserve Your 2 Hours Of FREE Support
Important! We hate spam as much (or more!) than you and promise to NEVER rent, share, or abuse your e-mail address and contact information in any way.